AirBnB Coupon Code 2016: First Stay Coupon
Save $20 on Your First AirBnB with This Coupon
Who doesn’t love saving money? Whether it’s at the bank, the grocery store, airline tickets or yes, even AirBnB everyone loves using coupons to save money when ever possible.
Going to that cabin in the woods just got a lot easier when you use this coupon to sign up for AirBnB.
Our Chief Operating Officer, Conor Keenan, was able to secure this AirBnB coupon code for you. Therefore, when you click on the link to unlock your Air BnB coupon, you will see his photo when you get to airbnb.com.
So what are you waiting for? Get $20 off of your first stay with AirBnB Today!
How to Redeem This AirBnB Coupon
The above and below AirBnB coupon will be applied to your account if you meet the following “qualifying reservation” criteria. Please note, this is for your first stay only. You can always sign up with multiple email addresses to qualify as a first stay for each email address. So if you have an old school email address, or an old aol email address, you can use that towards receiving your first stay AirBnB coupon.
Qualifying Reservation as Stated by AirBnB
“A Qualifying Reservation must have a total value (excluding guest fees or taxes) of at least $75 (or its local currency equivalent* if we support it). It must be booked and paid for via the Airbnb platform, and the referred friend must complete the stay before the Airbnb User can receive Travel Credits.”
You can get more information about this coupon by visiting their Terms & Conditions Page
Helpful Information from AirBnB’s Website
Before You Book With This Coupon
- Share your story in the bio section of your profile, and get a Verified ID. Hosts prefer to know who’s asking to stay with them, and as a result you may have a better chance of your requests being accepted.
- Airbnb has a diversity of listings, from shared rooms to entire homes. Make sure the space, house rules, and hosting style match your needs.
- Spend some time reviewing your host’s listing to make sure the place is a good match for you.
- Get a sense of the strengths and weaknesses of the listing by reading reviews from other travelers.
- Feel free to contact a host with any questions you have about a listing.
After You've Used the Coupon and Before your trip
- Communicate clearly with your host about any expectations or special needs you may have.
- Always let your host know if you’re likely to arrive late for check-in.
On Your AirBnB Trip
- Honor your commitments (including arrival time) and any house rules.
- Enjoy your host’s home as if you were staying with friends. Be respectful of your neighbors.
- Explore the neighborhood and support local businesses. It’s a great way to feel more like a local.
- Try asking your host about their favorite neighborhood spots!
- Get your host’s permission before having guests over.
- When in doubt, reach out to your host with any questions or problems that arise.
After Your AirBnB Trip
- Always leave an honest review for your host to help guide future guests.
- Airbnb is built on community, and your host will also be invited to leave a review for you.
So what are you waiting for? Get your $20 off of your first stay with AirBnB Today!