Girls Night Ideas Community Guidelines
- Be respectful and civil to other members, even if you disagree with them. We encourage discussions, not trolling.
- Any unacceptable content (including but not limited to posts, user names, or subject lines) will be deleted upon review.
- We do not allow harassing, threatening, racist, abusive, hateful, violent, vulgar, or obscene language or behavior. If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.
- Any participation in, encouragement, in any form, or suggestion of any illegal behavior is cause for prompt deletion and suspension of posting privileges. Additionally, it may be reported to the appropriate authorities. Don’t do it, it’s not worth it.
- No articles, news reports, or other copyrighted material may be posted without the permission of or citation to the relevant copyright owners.
- Flooding or spamming on the site is not permitted. You want to promote an idea? Cool. Don’t do it 50 times.
- No commercial solicitation or advertising will be allowed.
- This is a public discussion forum. Let us repeat, PUBLIC. Do not post personal or any other identifying information, such as your name, address, telephone number, when you won’t be home etc. Also, do not post any personal information about a third party without that person’s explicit consent.
- Please keep in mind that other users may claim expert status (legal, medical, etc.) that they do not, in fact, possess. We encourage you to use discretion in following their advice.
- Have fun, learn from one another, don’t be rude. These are lessons we should all live by and practice daily.
If you have any questions about these guidelines, please feel free to use the form below